PROSTATIC ADENOCARCINOMA LOCALIZED
IEO Web Education offers the registration of the conference, held at the European Institute of Oncology, coordinated by Alberto Luini and Stefano Zurrida.
After completing the training you can get a certificate of participation.
The goal of this event is to convey the results obtained from clinical trials conducted in IEO on the sentinel lymph node, showing how it was possible to improve the quality of life of patients through a more limited surgery that achieves the same results in terms of healing. The intent is to promote the attention of external centers on the study randomized SOUND, and create a network of centers that offer clinical research in breast.
- Language: ITALIAN (are you interested in this course in another language? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Target: Urolgists
- Access to the retroperitoneal space
- Control of the dorsal venous complex
- Incision of the bladder neck
- Dissection of the vas deferens and seminal vesicles
- Preparation of the posterior plane
- Nerve-sparing: preparation of the neurovascular bands
- Incision of the dorsal venous plexus and the urethra
- From completion of the prostatectomy to reconstruction of the urethral sphincter complex
- Anastomosis of the bladder neck-urethra
- Authors: Ottavio De Cobelli, Deliu-Victor Matei, Federica Mazzoleni
- Duration: 5 hours approximately*
- Price: 150,00€** (do you want to pay with bank transfer? do you want a personalized offer? contact us! write to email@example.com)
- Technical requirements:
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer (version 7 or later)
Firefox (version 2 or later)
Mozilla (version 1.7 or later)
Netscape (version 7 or later)
|Audio/Video:||Adobe Flash® Player 10 or later version|
|For reading PDF files:||Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later version|
|Video:||Minimum resolution 800 x 600|
|Audio:||Sound card, loudspeakers or headphones|
Mixed content enabled
Pop up enabled
Proxy server Cache, if present, disabled
*The duration of fruition expresses the average time that the user employs to completely understand the course.
It considers the time needed for the study, the interaction, the review.
**VAT included. For customers within EU and Worldwide:
According to EU guidelines, private customers from within EU are required to pay the VAT on electronic products. Additional information is available during ordering. Companies from the EU are not required to pay VAT if they enter a valid VAT ID.
Private and business customers from outside EU will not be charged with VAT and will have to deal with their country tax system.