THE SENTINEL LYMPH NODE
IEO Web Education offers the registration of the conference, held at the European Institute of Oncology, coordinated by Alberto Luini and Stefano Zurrida.
After completing the training you can get a certificate of participation.
The goal of this event is to convey the results obtained from clinical trials conducted in IEO on the sentinel lymph node, showing how it was possible to improve the quality of life of patients through a more limited surgery that achieves the same results in terms of healing. The intent is to promote the attention of external centers on the study randomized SOUND, and create a network of centers that offer clinical research in breast.
Course in technical-scientific updating: soon available again.
- Language: ITALIAN (are you interested in this course in another language? Write to email@example.com)
- Target: Senologic surgeons, pathologists, radiotherapists, Radiologists, Medical Oncologists, Surgeons General, nuclear medicine physicians, Gynecologists, Family Physicians
- Surgical treatment and results of Trial 185
- Negative sentinel nodes
- Micrometastases – Trial IBCSG 23-01 and Trial Z011
- The sentinel lymph node in in situ tumours
- The sentinel lymph node in particular clinical situations
- Identification of the sentinel lymph node
- Fluorescence system for lymphangiography
- Histopathological examination
- Prospettive future – Trial SOUND
- Rapporteurs: U. Veronesi, V. Galimberti, P. Veronesi, M. Intra, G. Paganelli, B. Ballardini, G. Pruneri, O. Gentilini
- Duration: 6 hours approximately*
- Duration of use: in the calendar year of purchase
- Price: € 70,00** (do you want to pay with bank transfer? do you want a personalized offer? contact us! write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Technical requirements: click here
*The duration of fruition expresses the average time that the user employs to completely understand the course.
It considers the time needed for the study, the interaction, the review.
**VAT included. For customers within EU and Worldwide:
According to EU guidelines, private customers from within EU are required to pay the VAT on electronic products. Additional information is available during ordering. Companies from the EU are not required to pay VAT if they enter a valid VAT ID.
Private and business customers from outside EU will not be charged with VAT and will have to deal with their country tax system.