THE PREVENTION OF CERVICAL CARCINOMA
The course, available in Italian language, is to provide the necessary tools for the management and counseling of modern methods of primary and secondary prevention of cervical cancer. In particular, it describes the latest knowledge on the epidemiology of HPV, its causal role in cancer and on innovative tools for primary prevention, vaccination, and secondary, screening related to new knowledge.
The training course is approved for Italian national accreditation. At the end of the course you can get a certificate of participation.
The discovery that a persistent viral infection (human papillomavirus – HPV) is the cause of almost all cervical cancers, has led to the development of new means of preventive measures which flank the screening with Pap test: new molecular tests and diagnostic-therapeutic methods and even preventive vaccination of the tumor. In terms of prevention, as is well known, the Italian Ministry of Health provides for an active offer of the screening to all women aged between 25 and 64 years. In addition, from March 2008 on, it planned a vaccination strategy against Human Papillomavirus for all girls of twelve years of age. In order to implement the prevention of cervical cancer, today is therefore necessary a very update information, accurate and detailed, that can reach all health care professionals in order to inform and direct women of today and the future to the correct path preventive and diagnostic.
Course in technical-scientific updating: soon available again.
- Language: ITALIAN (are you interested in this course in another language? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Target: Gynecologists, Oncologists, Hygienisic Pediatricians , General practitioners, Dentists, Pharmacists, Biologists, Nurses, Health Technicians of Biomedical Laboratory, Anatomists, Dermatologists
- Authors: Mario Giovanni Sideri; Sarah Igidbashian
- Introduction to the Papillomavirus
- The diffusion of the Papillomavirus
- Cervical screening
- The Pap test
- The tests for the detection of the virus
- Ratings on various criteria
- After administration of vaccines
- The safety of vaccines
- Duration: 5 hours and 30 minutes approximately*
- Duration of use: in the calendar year of purchase
- Cost: € 150,00** (do you want to pay with bank transfer? do you want a personalized offer? contact us! write to email@example.com)
- Technical requirements: click here
*The duration of fruition expresses the average time that the user employs to completely understand the course.
It considers the time needed for the study, the interaction, the review.
**VAT included. For customers within EU and Worldwide:
According to EU guidelines, private customers from within EU are required to pay the VAT on electronic products. Additional information is available during ordering. Companies from the EU are not required to pay VAT if they enter a valid VAT ID.
Private and business customers from outside EU will not be charged with VAT and will have to deal with their country tax system.