THE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY ACT (Italian Legislative Order 81/08) FOR WORKERS
The course, available in Italian, is to discharge the training obligation under Art. 37(vii) of the OHS Act. It presents the statutory background to accident prevention activities in work environments.
The OHS Act of 9 April 2008 governs the statutory and regulatory provisions underlying all activities for the prevention of accidents at work; it codifies the laws and regulations previously in force, and standardizes the essential instruments for ensuring workers’ safety.
This course is designed to teach workers the general aspects of safety and accident prevention, with particular reference to the following:
• the historical evolution of OHS laws and regulations;
• concepts of “risk”, “injury”, “prevention” and “protection”;
• risk assessment;
• corporate organization models for company-wide accident prevention;
• rights, duties and sanctions for the various individuals and bodies within the company;
• monitoring, control and support bodies;
• health surveillance.
Course in technical-scientific updating: soon available again.
- Language: ITALIAN (are you interested in this course in another language? Write to email@example.com)
- Target: all laborers and their representatives
- Risk assessment and prevention
- The risk assessment document
- Models of OHS organization and management
- Preventive and protective measures
- Rights, duties & sanctions for individuals and bodies within the company
- How OHS monitoring is organized and how it works
- Health surveillance
- Authors: Marco Scuri, Stefano Indini, Franco Pugliese
- Duration: 4 hours approximately*
- Duration of use: in the calendar year of purchase
- Price: are you interested in this course? contact us! write to firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalized offer!
- Technical requirements:
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer (version 7 or later)|
Firefox (version 2 or later)
Mozilla (version 1.7 or later)
Netscape (version 7 or later)
|Audio/Video:||Adobe Flash® Player 10 or later version|
|For reading PDF files:||Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later version|
|Video:||Minimum resolution 800 x 600|
|Audio:||Sound card, loudspeakers or headphones|
Mixed content enabled
Pop up enabled
Proxy server Cache, if present, disabled
*The duration of fruition expresses the average time that the user employs to completely understand the course.
It considers the time needed for the study, the interaction, the review.