CLINICAL RESEARCH AND FOCUS ON THE PATIENT
The course, available in Italian, aims to provide the essential tools related to clinical research with a particular focus on the patient.
At the end of the training it is possible to obtain a certificate of participation.
It illustrates how to support patients in becoming aware of their rights and their role within clinical research, with a perspective of patient empowerment.
It also explaines in detail the path a patient faces from the moment he is proposed to participate in a clinical trial up to the follow up.
Finally, the meaning of informed consent is presented, through a comparison between individual ethics and collective ethics.
- Language: ITALIAN ( (are you interested in this course in another language? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Focus: central role of the patient in clinical research
- The patient’s path in a clinical study: from identification to follow-up
- Individual Ethics versus Collective Ethics: the meaning of Informed Consent for the patient
- Authors: Ines Tedeschi, Claudia Passoni, Fabio Conforti
- Duration: 2 hours approximately*
- Duration of use: in the calendar year of purchase
- Periodo accreditamento: 01/02/2022 – 31/12/2022
- ECM credits issued: 2
- Target: All professionals involved in clinical research
- Price:€ 30,00** (do you want to pay with bank transfer? do you want a personalized offer? contact us! write to email@example.com)
- Technical requirements: Click here
*The duration of fruition expresses the average time that the user employs to completely understand the course.
It considers the time needed for the study, the interaction, the review.
**VAT included. For customers within EU and Worldwide:
According to EU guidelines, private customers from within EU are required to pay the VAT on electronic products. Additional information is available during ordering. Companies from the EU are not required to pay VAT if they enter a valid VAT ID.
Private and business customers from outside EU will not be charged with VAT and will have to deal with their country tax system.