BREAST RECONSTRUCTIVE PLASTIC SURGERY
The course, available in English, aims to convey the know-how obtained through the experience of the European Institute of Oncology in breast plastic surgery, immediate and delayed, after mastectomy or conservative treatment for breast cancer.
At the end of the course you can get a certificate of participation.
The choice of carrying out plastic surgery has very important implications for the quality of life of patients with breast cancer and various different techniques have been well developed over the years.
The course is drawn from the annual meeting “Breast cancer: oncologic and reconstructive surgery. Interactive course with 3D live surgery” organized at the European Institute of Oncology for all clinicians who carry out breast surgery: general surgeons, oncology surgeons and plastic surgeons. This is the first of a series of videosurgery modules presenting classic cases of breast cancer surgery, with biopsy of the sentinel lymph node, intra-operative radiotherapy and the related plastic surgery.
The program is concentrated on conservative surgery using techniques of oncoplastic surgery, presenting different types of procedures to correct defects in cases of conservative surgery and lipofilling, but also in nipple-sparing mastectomy and immediate reconstruction with prostheses and pedicle flaps, and plastic surgery of the breast connected with these procedures.
- Language: ENGLISH (are you interested in this course in another language? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Target: Breast Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons
- Breast implant change with TRAM flap
- Delayed breast reconstructive with latissimus dorsi flap
- Breast reshaping with lipofilling and breast augmentation
- Lipofilling after extended latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction
- Authors: Mario Rietjens; Andrea Manconi
- Duration: 3 hours approximately*
- Duration of use: in the calendar year of purchase
- Price: € 150,00** (do you want to pay with bank transfer? do you want a personalized offer? contact us! write to email@example.com)
- Technical requirements: click here
*The duration of fruition expresses the average time that the user employs to completely understand the course.
It considers the time needed for the study, the interaction, the review.
**VAT included. For customers within EU and Worldwide:
According to EU guidelines, private customers from within EU are required to pay the VAT on electronic products. Additional information is available during ordering. Companies from the EU are not required to pay VAT if they enter a valid VAT ID.
Private and business customers from outside EU will not be charged with VAT and will have to deal with their country tax system.